Job Documentation Verification

 How to reply to email for documentation verification for a job ?


Dear [Employer],

Thank you for considering me for the [Job Title] position at [Company]. I am excited about the opportunity to join your team and contribute to the success of the company.

In response to your request for documentation verification, I am attaching copies of the following documents:

  • A copy of my resume
  • A copy of my degree certificate for [Degree] from [University]
  • A copy of my [Other relevant certifications or qualifications]
  • A copy of my [Government-issued identification]

I hope that these documents are sufficient for the verification process. If you require any additional information, please let me know and I will be happy to provide it.

Thank you again for considering me for the position. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss this further with you.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]

. . .

Post a Comment

0 Comments